Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Will you respond to the question I've just asked?

Recently, I was training a few distributors on product application. At the end of the presentation, I was asked the most devious qestion ever drafted, "Are you taking questions?"

I was not taking any questions after the presentation. That's when I realized why the question was so devious. How was I supposed to respond to the question? Was ignoring the person an option?

P.S. Origin of facebook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO3C5Ir2mA

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

You should have changed your stance and said, yes, I'd be taking only one question today. Thank you for asking. :)

Diptanshu said...

Well, I'm pretty sure one of the would have asked, "Are you taking another question?", leading to an infinite loop.
I'd have to kill them all to get out of the loop.

Anonymous said...

You gotta do what you gotta do.