Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Monday, September 21, 2015
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Break a few ceramic plates and glass …. well, glasses.
- Scream aloud and do some hair pulling
- Decide that I don’t give a four-letter f-word
- Suddenly realize that I am still left with a few four-letter f-words to give
- Repeat steps 1 to 4
- Decide to jump off from the fifth floor of a building. Realize that my twisted ankle (or sore joint …. you get the gist) would hurt severely moments before my ultimate demise. Decide to not jump off. Repeat steps 1 to 5
- Try to convince myself that true happiness lies within. Search for true happiness lurking in some deep corner within. Get acquainted with what truly lies within : forlornness. Exchange pleasantries and all. Leave the rendezvous after many awkward silent moments later. Feel more depressed. Repeat steps 1 to 5
- Try my hand at poetry. Stop trying my hand at poetry. Try my hand at prose.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
On a warm February afternoon in Bangalore, as I retrospect on the year that just went by, a realization surges within me. I realize that I do have the aptitude to perform a more constructive and demanding task than just dawdle. At the same time, I remind myself that dawdling is so very convenient. It’s not very difficult to fathom which of the preceding propositions wins (by a landslide margin, by the way). So, in the true spirit of dawdling and after invoking the true gods of dawdling (*ahem* HR people *ahem*), I dawdle.
Ligament Tear (cast on the right leg)
Deviated septum surgery
Kaju big-bro’s knot
Jai & Juliet (Bangalore) / Desires Unlimited
Kiran Chaturvedi / KC / Felix
Iris – Butt – Honey