Friday, November 17, 2006

The e11even commandments........

My first blog is just going to elicit some of the points I’ll keep reminding you about, in my yet-to-come blogs.

1.) I’m not exactly one of those kinds who have their way with words.
2.) I can be highly pensive at times and yet, become as blithe in the same breath. I guess, maybe that’s why nobody takes me seriously.
3.) I’m mostly sure about what I say. Still, I could change my stand on something, only to revert to what I said earlier.
4.) Even I have no idea how talented I am.
5.) I love criticism and would love to have as many comments as possible on this blog.
6.) I gain pleasure and calm from mocking life in general, especially if it’s mine.
7.) As a principle, I try never to get offensive to anybody callow or even weaker than me.
8.) Anger appalls me.
9.) I hate to hate anybody. Still, I find myself helpless at times.
10.) People make a person appear grander than his work (a view I share with Mani unkill).
11.) No names will be harmed in the production of my blogs. Computer special-effects generated pseudo-names shall be used. This rule may be violated on the request of the infringed individual.

6 comments:

Kaala Kavva said...

Not only the view, deer friend, you share all of the commandments with me too.

:D

inhas said...

Even I have no idea how talented I am.

At some levels maybe you do

Diptanshu said...

@ !xobile
Thanks for my first comment, bandiraaj. Yes, I'm sure we do.

@inhas
I guess we limit ourselves the moment we realize our potential.

Phoenix said...

I take you seriously sort-of!
Talented dude, write more :)

Anonymous said...

dude ur 11 or dunno how many points r very boring but i know u very well and i know tht u rock dude.
well sorry next time ill try to read one of ur points.

Anonymous said...

cut short these 11 points...maybe sumbody will read it then!!